Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just bloggin....

What to write??? I wonder where does a person start from when they are writing a blog -about everyday mundane activities, about family and friends,breaking news,world discussions,current trends etc etc.I get lost in my thoughts everytime I log in to this sphere ..see last week the topic on my mind was Twittering & "Luck by Chance",then it was my heartbreaks,then it was certain movies & books...then about the blog fight and debate in the some of the Indian celebrities' blogs I follow...its an ever-ending list...
But finally decided,is just 2 months more before I leave this city and go back home...so what better than to collate the images I have in mind,to collaborate the thoughts I have of this new country I lived in and saw and the observations I made of this city and the expressions I sent in letters(e-mails!!!)to my parents...before they fade,to share them.But will do that from the next post..
Was to put up this post yesterday...but just couldnt finish it..Finally I am also satisfied with the look of the blog...New in the medium,so still learning the technical aspects of it...
Have been reading through some interesting poetry recently...and came across this verse..felt like sharing it in this space.
"Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow--
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream"
-by Edgar Allan Poe.

1 comment: