Friday, January 30, 2009

Am back:):):)

I am back...well,well...I didnt disappear..actually was actively present in the Blogworld, but was doing more of reading,travelling,soul searching and THINKING. And did I mention the worldy routine of Office,projects and classes!!!
My each day is myriad world of thoughts..they are pieces of a Kaleidoscope..changing colours throughout the day...most of the times suprising myself even!
So always need to take a break in between to sort them out in different folders so that they do not mingle before I can put them in prints..
And the break of last two weeks I guess I have stacks of those folders now..
And for me it is a very right time now.To talk about my recent travelling,some new exciting movies and books I have come across,some new music I have been listening to..but ya music will have to wait,else now I'll be going on and on about the Thumris and ghazals I have been listening currently and I am too small a speck to talk about them..
Hmm...coming back to the Blogworld, I have been also reading about Twittering..It did impress me..but I feel I am more of the descriptive writing kinds,cant shorten my feelings and thoughts that much,so for now Blogging is a more inviting prospect.Want to experiment,exploit and exhaust myself more in this area..I have bigger goals but for now let me perfect myself in this first.
Had an exciting evening all by myself today..watched "Dirty Dancing" after ages..and just felt like was watching the movie for the first time and fell in love with it again..It always gives the same goosebumps each time you watch..and felt really sad for Patrick Swayze...God bless him and give him and his family the courage to face the difficult time and heal him fast!!!
Complimented the movie with a Ghirardelli dark chocolate & coke..I know..i know..lots of calories..but c'mon this week is "Pampering Myself"week..oh,didn't I explain what it is..ok.ok..I have been pampering myself doing stuff what I love to so that I can relax myself from the oh-so-grand-hectic-trip I had last week!!!
That means primarily(in the order)-
1)Watching movies
2)Listening my kinda music & some new genres of music(ones which I am not familiar to)
3)Reading,reading & lots of reading
4)Writing..for now its just the blog & diary
5)Sleeping
Coming back to my great evening,O then heard some great music too,downloaded some of my favourite songs to my Ipod,wished my parents on their 26th Anniversary(wish them all the love and joys of the life!!!)and writing now...phew!!! long list.....
Now I am sleepy..off to some new dreams...have to relax coz have some great stuff to write tomorrow...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:):):)

1 comment:

  1. hey hey hey... welcome back...!!!
    i can understand the pampering u were upto... coz its time for me to do so now ;)
    i'v seen dirty dancing and d song describes yours (ours)beautifully ya...
    "the time of my life.............."
    isnt it?

    ReplyDelete