Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back in the woods

Should old acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne!

My last post was way back in Dec,2009...A whole lifetime has passed since then. I have changed,my life,loves,aspirations,dreams....i guess almost everything.Hard to believe but its somwhat true.
Writing has always been a passion for me.Once upon a time used to be known for that....now words betray me.But something happened yesterday.A very old but close friend came back in my life.Was chatting with her and came to know she had lost her husband of two years tragically couple of months back.A young girl cheated of happiness by fate.As per my norms,she should hv been torn apart and lost in life.But i was surprised to see her optism towards life..a hope to recreate her life,her career,to get back to studies.And then after so many years heard someone say what happened to your writing...ur stories...we girls still remember and miss them...they used to make us happy.
That shook me back to reality...should all be always lost...y cant i atleast make a starting....i too owe something to myself,to this life..
So sat today,edited my blog...and here I am.
Have been thinking for long to make the blog thematic...but will do that on a seperate address :) This was my first and it will be always about my personal reflections.


No comments:

Post a Comment