Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happiness is subjective.Its not always that if we smile,we are happy.Sometimes happiness is the stimulus to the perimeter around us.
Well...well....I really sound like a lost wanderer.Never mind,taking to writing after so long...just letting emotions and imaginations..and words run wild to get a hang of it..Thats why surprisingly three posts in a succession.
When life takes a beat or when I am lost...correct...lost in translation..of my thoughts to my actions,I really find it difficult to connect back to my existence.Would have loved to hear from others how they go about it.
I sometimes then let my mind wander to think of Howard Roark..that guy was brought down by every force around him..but he did rose back at the end..cause he had optimism and objectivism...and Dominique !!!
Sometimes inspirations from any corner can light up the path ahead..isnt it??

The night swept in,
Silence that came along played
On the tides of the darknes

The night swept in,
Creatures of twilight
Crept out of their corners

The night swept in,
Wanderers of day lost in translation
Searched their way back to home

The night swept in,
With promises that a new day beckons
On the other end of the horizon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment