Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Change that beckons...

I am looking out of the window to the foggy NY skies...Manhattan skyline beholds...sometimes though it has been more than six months..its really hard to believe I am in NY..USA...thousands of miles away from home!!! The sound,the view,the people,the smell..the everyday routine...the streets,the paths,the trees,buildings.,,they are not familiar...they still do not register into my dreams...they are still not part of my integral existence...but I am living...enjoying...and experiencing each moment...but everyday still longing to go back to my country!!!
America is amazing...huge,dynamic,beautiful,examplary...and happening...and to stay in its most happening city is a whole new life & experience in itself...but still somewhere it misses the magic,the everyday heart felt smiles and sense of belonging of your own land...India...
Maybe will compare and discuss the two lands in some other post....
For now..let them stand tall individually...and carve their destiny at the present times..let them rest in peace for a while...both the countries are facing one of their most tumultous times...
Last evening when I posted my first blog...I was thrilled and excited to be back in the medium..where I always wanted to be...the career I dreamt to be in long back...the world of words...writing...
Its a therapy..heals you..relaxes you...for last 4-5 years when I had all the material for writing..could not force myself to jot down even one word...still remember picking up so many different diaries,notebooks...just so that I can start writing again...but...may be it all depends on your state of mind...
Now I am lot healed,relaxed,content...and calm...and confident enough to energize my thoughts back again to the right direction...Maybe soon again I can re-write "The Last Dance"...(sorry Swati..the original is lost!!!)

2 comments:

  1. I cant believe it....!!!
    Is this the Girl i know since last 6months? Rather i dont know ...?
    Though u kept telling me.. writing is what u used to do... it was just thin line somewhere in my mind.. untill i saw this Fantabulous creation of yours..!!!
    This re-assures the belief that constant reading elevates ones writing skills drastically.. and u r one amoung d perfect examples.
    I am completely blown off...Hats off to the owner...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweets!!! I stopped writing 3years back..but its lovely to start again...hope I can be regular this time:)Thanks a lot for your precious words!!!

    ReplyDelete