Wednesday, December 17, 2008

First few words.....

I still remember the nervousness,the excitement and the nostalgia of my writing days back in my School years(that reminds me Swati has to be the first person to be invited to this blog,,cant do without my hard-critic editor!!!)...Its been almost 4-5 years sice I have jotted down lines,thoughts,feelings....maybe the first few words in years...so little shaky....
Honestly speaking I still remember the thrill of my first blog in my tenth grade...Lots of things have changed since then...I have grown up since those days...guess should reflect in my writings in the future blogs....
But I have also been an ardent follower of this medium...and always believe in the potentiality of the changes and revolution that such a medium can bring...especially in the present times....difficult times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment