Thursday, December 18, 2008

18th of december

Happy B'day S....still cant write the name..have almost erased it from my life...The first person in my life who taught me to see the dark side of belief..the cruelty that frienships can bestow..how innocence can be exploited...but on his b'day should wish him & thank him to help me learn few important lessons of life..though the path was very difficult...
And the most important thing that I learned...a lie can never get you anything in life..not love,not friendship..not respect...
Have come a long way..its been almost three years since that storm is gone..just wrote down these final words to relieve my mind from it...
"Aisee vani boliye, man ka aapa khoye
Kahat Kabira ,apna tan sheetal kare,auron ko sukh hoye"
[Speak such words,sans ego's ploy
Says Kabir,body remains composed,giving others joy]

No comments:

Post a Comment